MONBUKAGAKUSHO Scholarship –
Expanded Call for applications for Fall 2015 Enrollment at the Graduate School of Economics
1. Eligibility Requirements
– Have Kyrgyzstan, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Myanmar, or Bangladeshi nationality. Applicants who have Japanese nationality are not eligible.
– Newly enter Japan for the purpose of study upon receipt of the scholarship.
– Have been born on or after April 2, 1980.
– Be in both good physical and mental health.
– Be able to arrive in Japan on the date designated by the host institution in the middle of September 2015.
– Meet or exceed the academic and linguistic ability requirements established by Monbukagakusho
2. Scholarship Coverage
Monthly Allowance: about JPY 146,000-147,000 (based on 2014 figures)
Tuition: Students will be exempted from tuition while under scholarship.
Travel: 1 one-way, economy class ticket to Japan & 1 one-way, economy class ticket back to their home
Scholarship period: Scholarship periods vary by the applicant’s program.
3. Application Period: March 20 – April 6, 2015
For Application Procedure and further information, please visit: http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/eng/html/admissions/finance/host/fin_01_1.html/