FTU INTERNATIONAL SUMMER PROGRAM 2016
INSIGHTS INTO VIETNAM
Time: 14/08/2016 – 03/09/2016
Foreign Trade University, Vietnam (FTU) is one of the most prestigious universities in Vietnam, an emerging country in South East Asia. Established in 1960, FTU has gained enormous achievement in providing talented and high-quality human resources to the economy and thus made great contribution to the industrialization, modernization and global economic integration of Vietnam.
FTU offers a wide range of majors in economics, business, business administration, finance and banking and business foreign languages. The main campus is located right in the center of the capital city Hanoi, that offers the conveniences of any urban center with shops, restaurants and entertainment complexes to cater to any taste. The other two campuses are located in Ho Chi Minh city, a hustle and bustle economic center in the South of Vietnam, and in Quang Ninh province, where the world heritage Ha Long Bay is located.
For any students who love to broaden their economic mind and discover the hidden charm of this Oriental country in a short time, joining our International Summer Program at FTU would be warranted. This program is well and neatly designed in two weeks focusing on two main components, which provide participants with insights into Vietnam economy via seminars and company visits and cultural highlights through interactive activities. It is promised that this special program would meet any taste of students from different continents who are searching for Asian exposure.
About the program:
- Study and enjoy top-class education at a top-ranked university in Vietnam
- Get to know Vietnam from inside including culture, tradition, cuisine, costume, music instruments… through seminars, fieldtrips to different scenic and historic areas such as Ha Long Bay, a new wonder of the world;
- Gain knowledge of Vietnamese economy and how to do business in Vietnam and ASEAN countries by visiting companies and governmental and international organizations;
- Establish a network with many friends from different countries with various educational professional backgrounds;
- Students will receive certificate of participation and credits upon request.
- High school, undergraduate and graduate students;
- Basic communicative English
- Application documents should be sent to: email@example.com by 13th June 2016
- Provisional acceptance will be sent by 17th June 2016
- Program fee is paid before: 27th June 2016 (Payment details will be provided in the provisional acceptance)
- Official Letter of Acceptance will be sent to each applicant by 01st July 2016
- Visa application from 01st July 2016 to 31st July 2016
- Visa application guidelines will be provided in the Official Letter of Acceptance
Program Fee and Policies:
- Contact Department of International Affairs for further details
Program fee includes:
- Tuition fee
- Study materials
- Laundry up to 5 items/day
- Airport pick-up
- Local transportation
Program fee excludes:
- Visa fee
- International air-ticket
- International travel insurance
- Personal expenses
FTU offers accommodation on a twin-room basis at a local hotel in the city center. A beautiful restaurant offers a wide range of Asian and Western style menus. The hotel is just in the Hanoi Old Quarter so there are many nearby local restaurants with a variety of local dishes.
Department of International Affairs also offers customized programs to international universities looking to send groups of students to Vietnam throughout the year. Program can be customized upon your specific requirements and expanded to all FTU campuses in Hanoi, Quang Ninh and Ho Chi Minh City.
Department of International Affairs
Foreign Trade University
91 Chua Lang, Dong Da, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84-4-3259-5168 (ext: 251)